Velusso is proud of our innovative, guest-friendly terms and conditions that reflect our commitment to excellence. Feel free to contact Velusso’s behind the scenes team if you have any questions.
- Final Payment
- Accepted Payment Methods
- Reservation Form
- Cancellation Policy
- Date Change Policy
- Itinerary Changes
- Travel Planning Assistance
- Traveller Code
- Limitations of Liability
To reserve your trip, we require a deposit of 40% per person for private trips and 50% per person for corporate trips. Once a trip is under deposit, the experience price is guaranteed unless alternate booking conditions have been noted. Velusso reserves the right to decline a reservation to anyone whose health or behaviour could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests.
The balance of your payment is due 90 days prior to the departure date. This balance will automatically be charged to your credit card on file unless other arrangements have been made. For reservations booked within 90 days of the experience’s departure, final payment is due at the time of booking. No travel credits can be applied to a reservation once final payment has been charged. A 5% fee will be added to your reservation if you choose to refund a payment and recharge on a different card. If the deposit is paid by debit card then a set of reminder emails will be sent by Velusso guiding you on how to pay the remainder. Please note Velusso will only use the email address attached with the booking confirmation. Failure to pay the remainder of the trip balance before 90 days before departure will result in a trip cancellation and loss of the initial deposit amount.
Accepted Payment Methods
Payments must be in Great British Pounds, and can be made by Visa, Visa Debit, Master Card, Master Card Debit, or American Express. If you would like to pay by any other method please contact us before making a booking.
Once your deposit has been received, we will send you a confirmation invoice and ask you to fill out an Online Reservation Form. The Online Reservation Form must be completed within 10 days of deposit to finalize your trip. This form enables us to secure your rental bike arrangements, note any dietary restrictions, purchase bike boxes and recognise any special requests you may have. Travellers who fail to provide a signed Release of Liability prior to trip departure will not be allowed to join the trip and the cancellation policy will apply.
Our website displays per person prices in GBP based on single occupancy and includes taxes. Prices are based on an annually set exchange rate. In the event of uncontrollable currency fluctuation, we reserve the right to adjust our rates accordingly. Price breakdowns will not be provided since there are a variety of proprietary factors that are involved. There is no price reduction offered for arriving late or departing early from a trip.
Prices on the website are designed to act as a guide price. Additional options (bike hire, bike box hire, nutrition plans etc.) will be added to the final quoted price once a reservation has been made. After the Online Reservation Form has been completed, a final quote for the trip will be made and the remainder calculated.
We encourage all travellers to purchase Travel Insurance to protect their financial investment. Our experience shows that guests who purchase travel insurance including trip cancellation, interruption, delay, baggage and personal effects loss travel more assuredly.
Velusso and our suppliers strictly adhere to the following cancellation policy for all experience departures and will make no exceptions.
Private Trip Cancellation Policy
|Days prior to trip||% Lost|
|61-90||100% of deposit|
|30-61||75% of trip price|
|0-30||100% of trip price|
Corporate Cancellation Policy
|Days prior to trip||% Lost|
|61+||100% of deposit|
|30 – 61||75% of trip price|
|0-30||100% of trip price|
Please note the following details regarding Velusso’s Cancellation Policy:
- Trip price includes anything purchased from Velusso directly as part of your experience, including upgrades and single supplements.
- Guests who fail to provide a signed Release of Liability prior to trip departure will not be allowed to join the trip and the Cancellation Policy will apply.
- Velusso reserves the right to cancel any trip at any time for any reason. On the rare occasions when Velusso must cancel a trip, all experience payments received to date will be refunded, which constitutes full settlement.
- Velusso is not responsible for any personal expenses incurred due to changes in itineraries or experience cancellations, such as prepaid villa accommodations or airline tickets. We recommend confirming your trip with Velusso before making travel arrangements that might be non-refundable as well as purchasing travel insurance.
- Travel insurance is non-refundable but is strongly advised to protect you in the unfortunate event that you have to cancel or leave your trip.
- Corporate Trip packages may be subject to different terms and conditions as outlined in the final proposal.
Due to circumstances beyond our control, Velusso reserves the right to make date, route and accommodation modifications as needed. Every effort is made to keep changes to a minimum to ensure our high quality is always maintained.
Travel Planning Assistance
Travel advising, including recommendations and resources from our sales and experience coordinators, are included in the price of your Velusso experience. For assistance with rate and availability enquiries and booking of pre- and post-travel including accommodation, flights, train tickets, transfers, car rentals, and city experiences, guests may enquire with their experience operator.
Velusso does not provide assistance with flights, however will make flight recommendations to guests in order to comfortably arrive in time for the set transfer times. Transfers are included within the price of our Signature Velusso experience, however, they are set at a designated time. If you decide to book a flight outside of Velusso recommendations that results in arriving later than the scheduled transfer, it is up to the guest to make their way to the villa. This will not result in any form of price deduction or refund.
Velusso coordinators take special care to recommend the best external travel organisations and properties for our guests. However, Velusso does not guarantee these services and is not liable for issues or cancellations that may arise.
By paying your deposit and completing your Reservation Forms, you certify your agreement to the following Traveller Code:
- I have chosen a trip that suits my abilities, level of fitness, and state of health.
- I do not have any physical conditions or disabilities that are a hazard to me or other travellers.
- I have a valid passport and all visas, permits, certificates, and vaccinations required for travel.
- I will read pre-trip materials about clothing, medical requirements, and culture-specific etiquette.
- I will make sure to communicate any special requests at least 30 days prior to travel. This includes dietary restrictions, medical requirements and room preferences. I also understand that Velusso will do all it can to accommodate special requests but cannot guarantee they will be possible.
- I will respect the laws and customs of countries visited.
- I will follow environmental guidelines and regulations while on the trip in accordance with guide direction.
- I will respect the rights and privacy of other trip members.
- I understand that travel within a group invariably involves compromise to accommodate diverse desires, travel goals, personalities, and physical abilities of all group members. Velusso guides may be required to improvise and exercise good faith, use discretion and/or make decisions based upon group consensus. These decisions may not always please each individual, but are intended to satisfy the larger desires of the group.
- I understand that Velusso reserves the right to refuse service during a experience to anyone whose health or behaviour could impede the welfare or enjoyment of fellow guests. An individual may be asked to leave a trip if the leader feels that the person’s continuing participation may prove detrimental to the individual or the group.
- I understand a road less travelled means access to medical facilities and evacuation services may be limited.
- I understand the weather is out of Velusso’s control.
- I will always wear a helmet when riding.
- I will not wear headphones when riding and I will drink alcohol responsibly.
Limitations of Liability
All terms are outlined in your signed release of liability. Velusso is not liable for bodily injury or property damage as a result of (but not limited to): physical exertion for which a guest is not prepared; forces of nature; collisions with bicycles, pedestrians or automobiles, road conditions including or not limited to lack of shoulder and roadway surfaces affected by weather conditions; travel by plane, train, auto, boat, or other conveyance, or by bicycle, ski, horseback, foot, or other form of active or adventure travel; consumption of alcoholic beverages; civil unrest; terrorism; breakdown of equipment; high altitude; lack of or limited access to medical attention in remote locations; and the adequacy of medical attention once provided. Velusso is also not liable for: expenses (e.g., extra meals, transportation, or miscellaneous villa costs) that are not specified as included in the trip cost but may be required to get to or from a trip start or end.
Velusso reserves the right to make route and villa modifications as necessary to improve the quality of a trip or to accommodate the comfort and well-being of guests. Guests grant Velusso express permission to take photographs or film records of its trips for promotional and commercial use, without remuneration. The guest agrees to assign all right, title and interest they may have in or to any media in which their name or likeness might be used to Velusso. Also guests agree that Velusso may use any testimonials regarding services rendered for promotional and/or commercial purposes without any remuneration. Velusso photography within this website is copyrighted by Velusso and may not be reproduced without permission.